Thursday, April 22, 2010

Showcase Thursday- April 22



Every Thursday of our weekly blog we present a showcase. The showcase is of a particular someone or company that is playing an active part in the world of art, fashion, and all around creativity. We hope that this segment of our blog serves as a platform for some of the people and businesses we find interesting.
We want to show off people who are making lasting footprints in our fascinating little world.
Welcome
New Beginnings 

New Beginnings Gift Boutique is a new, bright shop with a familiar location here in Alma, Georgia. They have a great selection of home decor items. 
This store is a must for LOCAL BRIDES with many items to choose from they can help you create the perfect wedding registry.  From beautiful linens to an array of China selections, New Beginnings has it all!  

So, yesterday I stopped by for a little Q&A with Tracy Johnson, one of the owners of NB. 
Without further ado:
What made you decide to open this shop? 
My mother talked me into really, we just decided to go for it. Also, my daughter would like to have her own business one day, and I hope that with this boutique, she can have just that. 

Any future hopes for the shop? 
Yes, I hope that it will last 30 years like the previous business that was here. I hope to pass the business down from generation to generation in our family. 

What do you like about owning a business in South Georgia? 
The people. I'm a people person, i get to meet new people and see people that I've know all my life. 

Describe this shop using 3 words. 
Eye-catching, Friendly, Trendy  

Stop by and check out all the goodies & the friendly staff!

New Beginnings Gift Boutique
646 W. 12th Street 
Alma, GA 31510
(912)632-5595

No comments:

Post a Comment