Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Awesomely BAD Weddings


Hello all of our BeAuTiFuL Maqnolias! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend and are having a great week so far.

All month we having been dishing advice and sharing with you our wedding favesies. Today I am going to expose you to the Awesomely BAD weddings. If you are addicted to wedding TV like I am, you already have a good idea as to what qualifies for 'awesomely bad'. Pretty much anything on "Bridezillas" and most definitely EVERYTHING on "My Big Redneck Wedding".


Here are some pictures just for your enjoyment. Remember, do not try this at your wedding.


CAKES.

Sand Castle Disaster REALLY?!




















The Dead Dolphin Cake

The Bridesmaid Dresses





















And the Bride wore...






Now I know it's not nice to criticize someones individual taste, but I'm sure you can all agree with me that these wedding choices are most certainly the wrong ones.
Email and share with me some Awesomely Bad wedding pictures or stories.
Have a Great Wednesday!
XoXo
Q

No comments:

Post a Comment