Friday, March 5, 2010

Whatever Friday


So, the week is wrapping up for our little blog! Because we have been/will usually be rather tame throughout the week, we all thought it would be fun to let loose a little every Friday. We just want to share our thoughts with you on...WHATEVER!


Currently, Im really liking Crystal Bowersox on American Idol.
The Girl's got pipes! Thank Ya!
Im so lovin' Loreal Vive Pro Smooth Gloss Serum It is sooooo good and cheap. It gives my hair a glossy shine and makes it look so smooth! I bought it at Rite Aid for like 5 bucks, its out of control, off the chain GOOD! Get Some!
Last, Im totally lusting over the season premier of the Real Housewives of New York. These ladies are so ridiculous and addictive! Im totally pumped about this new season.
Okay kittens, enjoy your weekend and Don't Drink DRAW!
A.



Alright, so I’ve mentioned that I like movies, but you should know that I LOVE movies. It’s not like “Oh, she’s into movies?” it’s more along the lines of “WOW, I didn’t realize how into movies she is.” I have a lifetime goal to watch all of the Best Picture winners from the Academy Awards, starting in 1929-let’s just say I’m working on it.
I always get super excited about awards season because of all the fantastic movies and the ultra-fabulous red-carpet fashion. I love watching the pre-show, the whole show- I make a party of it. I die! So fun, fun, fun!
Because I consider myself a movie buff, I thought it would be fun to present my Oscar picks for some of the top categories at this year’s Academy Awards. I’m not going to go on and on about who or what I’m mad did or didn’t get nominated this year. I’m just going to give you my picks, or shall I say who I think is going to win. (Except...Matt Damon being robbed of a Best Actor nom for The Informant-he was brilliant in it. Boo Academy!
  • Best Actor- Jeff Bridges, Crazy Heart (I love you George, but it’s Jeff’s year.)
  • Best Actress- Sandra Bullock, The Blind Side. (I haven’t seen it, but she’s won everything else!)
  • Best Supporting Actor- Christoph Waltz, Inglourious Basterds (Just fantastic!)
  • Best Supporting Actress- Anna Kendrick, Up in the Air (so endearing)
  • Best Director- Kathryn Bigelow, The Hurt Locker (I love you Quentin, but that’s the buzz and she deserves it)
  • Best Original Screenplay- Inglourious Basterds by Quentin Tarantino (who doesn’t love his dialogue? Come on!)
  • Best Original Score- Up (Makes me tear up just to IMAGINE hearing it)
  • Best Original Song- The Weary Kind from Crazy Heart written by Ryan Bingham and T Bone Burnett (I love this song)
  • Best Animated Feature- Up (My favorite movie if the year, so of course…)
  • Best Foreign Film- The White Ribbon, Germany. (Read wonderful things about this one)
And the Best Picture goes to :drum roll:: The Hurt Locker ( I am really pulling for Up because it was my favorite of the year…but the buzz is that it’s the year for The Hurt Locker- we will see)
The Awards Ceremony will air this Sunday, March 7, 2010. Make sure to tune in because we will be having an Oscar red-carpet special next Wednesday!
peace out,
M.

Check back later for Miss Q's thoughts. We are having computer problems, boo...

No comments:

Post a Comment