Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Product Guide for Men's Swimwear

I hope you are having a beautiful Tuesday! So today I thought I might show a little man love and do a product guide for men's swimwear! I know us, ladies tend to forget about making sure the men in our lives look as good as we do, especially when it comes to swimwear. But NOT anymore....Here are a few Trunks that are sure to make a Big SPLASH this summer!  





(This was my husband's favorite! Maybe he will get a pair for his bday...)


The Best Line of Men's Swimwear for Summer 2010

THESE TRUNKS ARE AMAZING!
*Don't forget Father's Day is just around the corner, this would be a perfect gift!



Enjoy your day! 
A. 

1 comment:

  1. not all men like to wear shorts down to or past their knees
    many of us enjoy low cut bikinis, thongs and other suits that show off our bodies and lets us get a great tan just like you girls!

    Mens swimwear

    swimwear

    ReplyDelete