Tuesday, May 11, 2010

MAQing Prom!

Good morning fellow readers! 

Yes, its May, sunny weather is all around us, school is coming to an end, but all I have seen for the past two weeks is sequins & feathers, which can only mean one thing- PROM is here! This past weekend, BCHS celebrated the 2010 Prom in the theme of a masquerade at a new location, The Blueberry Inn. From what I heard everyone had a blast. okay, so by now I'm sure you're wondering why a 24 year old lady would be blogging about a high school prom. Well, its because I have been working my fingers to the bone making custom masks and hair accessories for some lovely ladies & gents. 

It originally began with one mask, "a fun little project" but ultimately it turned into a business building venture for me. So now 30 masks later, and Lord knows how many hair pieces later, I'm very tired but feeling truly blessed! This was a major learning experience for me- I'm talking about sore, burnt fingers, supply runs in every directions, and even a few tears shed along the way. All joking aside, I would like to say thank you to everyone who purchased any items from me. I genuinely appreciate it from the bottom of my heart- thanks a million! 

So now let's check out some of my amazing craftsmanship & some awesome teens at BCHS! 
For More Pics, or just to learn more about AB Graham Arts: Check out my facebook fanpage: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Alma-GA/AB-Graham-Arts/163266030989

Be Blessed,
A. 

No comments:

Post a Comment